Bierce Library Learning Studios are rooms 61, 154, 274, and 279.
Learning Studios must be booked 48 hours in advance.
- If laptops or ChromeBooks are required for the booking, they must be requested through the online form when scheduling the event.
- Only University of Akron Faculty, Staff, or Student Groups (with faculty advisor consent) may book the Learning Studios in Bierce Library.
- Learning Studios are not a replacement for registrar’s assignment of class rooms. Faculty are encouraged to schedule activities and single classes that support their curriculum.
- Requesting a room does not guarantee availability; confirmation will be sent via email.
- Approved University programming may utilize a maximum of two Learning Studios for any one event/program.
Supplementary equipment (i.e. Lenovo tablet, SMART Board pens, etc) must be checked out/in by the instructor at the Media Tech Desk at the start/end of your event.
Experience a problem booking a learning studio? Contact us. If you need assistance during your event, please call Bierce Circulation at