LaTeX Workshop Series: 5. Writing a LaTeX Article – Embedding Figures
Do you have images in your LaTeX article? This session is for you.
Related LibGuide: LaTeX by Tammy Stitz
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Science & Tech Library
Registration has closed.
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to
- Identify the packages, environments, and commands needed for figures
- Why? To use previously created images in your LaTeX document
- Recognize the image file formats that are supported by LaTeX
- Why? To know what files need conversion
- Use optional arguments, commands, and some tricks learned in class
- Why? To gain more control over image placement