LaTeX Workshop Series: 8. Using Journal Class Files and Packages
Do you plan on submitting an article to a journal? This session is for you.
More Information about the Session
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to
- Locate class files and their documentation when submitting to a particular journal
- Why? To become familiar with finding, installing, and using publisher class files
- Use commands and environments as specified by the documentation
- Why? To become familiar with using class file documentation to create a document.
- Use packages that do not conflict with the class file
- Why? To become familiar with the type of errors that occur when their are conflicts
Related LibGuide: LaTeX by Tammy Stitz
- Thursday, August 9, 2018
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Science & Tech Library