Room: Bierce 154
Contact: Steve Kaufman
Instructor: Steve Kaufman
Need some time to work on your Fall 2017 course? Would you like an opportunity to work one-on-one with an instructional designer or multimedia developer? Sign up for our Fall Course Tune-Up to get some assistance with getting your Fall semester courses ready to go!
Design and Development Services will assist you with many of the semester start-up tasks, such as:
- Previous semester clean-up, removing old files before copying
- Requesting your course merges
- Importing your previous semester Brightspace (formerly Springboard) content into your new Fall course
- Demonstrating easy ways to update all of the start and end dates in your course through the Manage Dates tool
- Provide instructional design advice on how to ensure that your course runs smoothly in Brightspace
- Updating of links to external resources
- Updating your welcome message / email to students
- Assisting with publisher content integration
- Re-requesting copyrighted materials from eReserves
- Migrating Panopto videos and StudyMate lessons
- Updating your office hours dates in the WebEx Widget
- Setting up online proctoring for quizzes and exams (for online courses)
- Updating your gradebook and content organization
- Updating Intelligent Agents and/or Release Conditions
- Providing additional resources to further enhance your Brightspace course
We are requesting that faculty members register for this open lab so we know you're coming. You are welcome to stay for as little or as long as you like during our scheduled hours. We do recommend bringing your own laptop so you can work with your materials.
We look forward to seeing you there!