LaTeX Workshop Series: 8. Using Journal Class Files and Packages (WebEx)
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
LaTeX Workshop Series: 8. Using Journal Class Files and Packages (WebEx) Online
Do you plan on submitting an article to a journal? This session is for you.
More Information about the Session
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to
- Locate class files and their documentation when submitting to a particular journal
- Why? To become familiar with finding, installing, and using publisher class files
- Use commands and environments as specified by the documentation
- Why? To become familiar with using class file documentation to create a document.
- Use packages that do not conflict with the class file
- Why? To become familiar with the type of errors that occur when their are conflicts
Related LibGuide: LaTeX by Tammy Stitz
- Monday, August 3, 2020
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.