LaTeX Workshop Series: 1. Finding, Installing and Using LaTeX Software
Want to get started with LaTeX, but are unsure of how to get the software? This session is for you. Location: S&T Library Learning Studio (ASEC 23).
More Information about the Session
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to
- Install the appropriate software for your operating system
- Why? To get your computer ready to create LaTeX documents
- Install packages
- Why? To add necessary packages to generate your LaTeX document
- Use the software given a .tex file
- Why? To create PDF documents that can be read by anyone with Adobe Reader.
- Keep in mind that LaTeX does not create a tagged PDF. You can add tags via Adobe Professional to make your PDFs accessible to everyone.
- Locate documentation and tutorials
- Why? To solve problems with creating a document using LaTeX more efficiently
Related LibGuide: LaTeX by Tammy Stitz
- Thursday, June 14, 2018
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- *DO NOT USE* Old Events - Location Removed
Registration has closed.