LaTeX Workshop Series: 7. Using BibTeX
Do you want to include references in your LaTeX article? This session is for you.
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to
- Create a BibTeX database by downloading bibliographic references or creating entries manually
- Why? To include references in your document without worrying about formatting
- Use LaTeX and BibTeX in conjunction to automatically generate a reference section and in-text citations
- Why? To change citation styles more easily
- Use packages to attain different bibliographic styles and recognize other packages that provide bibliographical management
- Why? To choose the one that suits your needs best
Related LibGuide: LaTeX by Tammy Stitz
- Thursday, August 2, 2018
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- ASCE 104 (Learning Studio 23)
Registration has closed.