Bierce Library Learning Studios are rooms 61, 154, 274, and 279.
Learning Studios must be booked 48 hours in advance.
- If laptops are required for the booking, they must be requested through the online form when scheduling the event.
- Only University of Akron Faculty, Staff, or Student Groups may book the Learning Studios in Bierce Library.
- Learning Studios are not a replacement for registrar’s assignment of class rooms. Faculty are encouraged to schedule activities and single classes that support their curriculum.
- Requesting a room does not guarantee availability; confirmation will be sent via email.
- Approved University programming may utilize a maximum of two Learning Studios for any one event/program.
Our booking system has been updated. You may now reserve blocks of time at once, not by individual 30 minute periods. Select your start time and above the "Submit Times" button, you will use the drop down box to select your end time. Please do not make your reservation by submitting a separate request for each 30 minute block.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding