LaTeX Workshop Series: 1. Finding, Installing and Using LaTeX Software (WebEx)
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
LaTeX Workshop Series: 1. Finding, Installing and Using LaTeX Software (WebEx) Online
Want to get started with LaTeX, but are unsure of how to get the software? This session is for you.
More Information about the Session
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to
- Install the appropriate software for your operating system
- Why? To get your computer ready to create LaTeX documents
- Install packages
- Why? To add necessary packages to generate your LaTeX document
- Use the software given a .tex file
- Why? To create PDF documents that can be read by anyone with Adobe Reader.
- Keep in mind that LaTeX does not create a tagged PDF. You can add tags via Adobe Professional to make your PDFs accessible to everyone.
- Locate documentation and tutorials
- Why? To solve problems with creating a document using LaTeX more efficiently
Related LibGuide: LaTeX by Tammy Stitz
- Monday, June 15, 2020
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.