LaTeX Workshop Series: 6. Writing Formulas for a LaTeX Article
Do you have equations in your LaTeX article? This session is for you.
More Information about the Session
After successfully completing this module, you will be able to
- Create equations with and without use of the amsmath package
- Why? To use equations regardless of the class file you use
- Locate documentation containing various mathematical commands and symbols
- Why? To use the exact symbol that you want without using unnecessary packages
Related LibGuide: LaTeX by Tammy Stitz
- Thursday, July 26, 2018
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- *DO NOT USE* Old Events - Location Removed
Registration has closed.