Assessment Reset: ITL Assessment Series
**Please Note: This is a 4 part series. Faculty who register must commit to attending each session, either in person or via WebEx. We encourage departments to send at least two faculty together; this will give faculty time to brainstorm concerns and ways to address them.
*See ITL website for individual session descriptions.
At the end of the series, faculty will have:
● A new or revised assessment plan for their department’s programs
● A draft of the annual assessment report due in October 2018
● A copy of Assessment Clear and Simple by Barbara Walvoord
● A ITL Assessment Reset certificate of completion for RTP and merit
All sessions are Tuesdays, 3-4:30 in Leigh Hall 414:
1 Planning for Success: Writing Program Outcomes and Mapping Program Curriculum. Feb. 6.
2. Closing the Loop: Using Data to Inform Change Feb. 27
3. Assessing Student Writing: Assignments and Rubrics. Mar. 20
4. Using Brightspace To Streamline Assessment. Apr. 17
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 Show more dates
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm